The Print Edition of Infomarine has a monthly circulation of 5,000 copies, although we sometimes increase this to 9,000 in order to give special coverage to the main events in the sector both in Spain and worldwide.
The domestic and international distribution of this circulation is organised as follows: 65% to Spain, 18% to other European countries, 12% to Latin America and 5% to the rest of the world.
In addition to the Print Edition, Infomarine also boasts a Digital Edition. This is sent to a total of 20,000 email addresses (in Spain and worldwide), thereby facilitating a greater worldwide circulation, particularly in English-speaking countries. From 2011, 50% of the content of both print and digital editions of Infomarine is in English.
Furthermore, in the Digital Edition, all advertising pages and classified advertisements feature a direct link to the website of our advertisers.
Companies and Institutions:
- Shipowner/Operator (Merchant Fleet)
- Shipowner/Skipper (Fishing Fleet)
- Port/Terminal Operators
- Shipbuilding/Ship Repair
- Ship Equipment Manufacturing/Marketing for Vessels/Shipyards
- Ship Design/Technical Office/Consulting
- Shipbuilding, Maritime or Fishing Association/Institution
- Other Companies and Institutions (Commercial Offices included)
- Naval Architects & Marine Engineers
- Shipping Offices
- Other Professionals